Buying a property through BidX1 is easy. The process is straight-forward and user-friendly, and our teams are on hand to help with everything from property viewings to the reservation process.
Learn more about our process below - and if you’ve still got questions, we’re here to help!
We sell a broad mix of commercial and residential properties, from houses and apartments to office buildings, hotels and industrial units.
We use a variety of sale methods, including auctions. Properties being sold via auction will include the ‘Auction’ tag, as well as all of the relevant dates and times.
An auction is an easy and efficient way to buy property – and a great way to find value opportunities that cannot be accessed through other channels.
You can find out more about how our auctions work here.
Yes – simply click ‘Book a Viewing’ on the relevant property listing and choose a time and date that works for you.
If viewings haven’t been listed yet, you can sign-up to be notified as soon as they are available.
Important: No viewings will take place at illegally occupied properties.
The legal documents can be downloaded from the property listing page. Simply click 'View Legal Pack' below the property summary.
You’ll need a BidX1 Account to access the documents. This is free and takes less than two minutes to create.
You can make an offer at any time by clicking the ‘Buy Now’ button on the relevant property listing.
If your offer is accepted, you will be able to ‘reserve’ (formalise) the purchase on the platform quickly and easily via the process outlined below.
1. You’ll need to complete our Registration Process. You can find out more about this here.
2. You’ll need to pay a deposit for the property. We are also required to validate that you are the owner of the bank account from which the deposit was paid.
3. Once you’ve completed the Registration Process and paid your deposit, our teams will review your Registration.
4. Once your Registration has been approved, you’ll be able to formally place your offer on the platform.
5. At this point, you have entered a binding contract (Arras Penitenciales) to purchase the property and a member of our Closing Team will be in touch to let you know what documentation you’ll need before signing at the notary.
We generally open this process for a period of 3 – 5 working days following offer acceptance to allow you to ‘reserve’ the property. This timeframe may vary depending on the asset type.
No, you must complete the process outlined above in order to ‘reserve’ the property (formalise your purchase).
No – at BidX1, there are no charges for the buyer.
The deposit amount will be 5% of the acceptance price i.e. 5% of the total price which the vendor has accepted.
This is payable by card or by bank transfer.
Yes – BidX1 has an insurance policy with Crédito y Caución (number 4.220.408) which covers your deposit.
Additionally, we use Modulr to ensure payments are managed securely. That’s why you’ll see ‘MODR’ in our IBAN and ‘MODRIE’ in our BIC. You can find out more about Modulr here.