- Approximate built area extending to 108 sq.m.
- Living area extending to 89 sq.m.
- Third exterior floor within a building with elevator
- Four bedrooms
- 2 bathroom
- Built in 1985
- West/East facing
- External views
- 7-storey building
- Some refurbishment needed
- Palma de Mallorca has gone through a positive change over the last decades, with a delicate urbanism. The central district, where the Santa María Cathedral is located, is a good area to get lost and discover the old Palaces (now turned into houses), enjoy its Sea Promenade, visit its Port or enjoy a superb gastronomic offer at any level.
- The Son Oliva neighbourhood has schools, Healthcare centers as well as supermarkets and all kind of stores and amenities.
- It has a good connection with the Ma-20, which connects with any part of the city and the island. Connected with the city center by tram.
- Apartment extending to approximately 108 sq.m. built on a third floor within a building with elevator.
- Comprising four bedrooms, living room with covered terrace,, two bathroom and a kitchen with laundry room.
- The property is located close to the Son Oliva neighbourhood. The bullring is nearby.
- Additional information can be found within the legal section.
Please refer to Legal Documents
Energy Performance Indicator
Please consult all the information related to this property, as well as the purchasing process on our website or by calling us on our telephone number provided.
The information and documentation provided has been prepared with care, however it is for information purposes only, the owner through BidX1, provides this documentation to interested parties so that you can perform the necessary due diligence, a process of analysis before placing a binding offer.