- Reserve Price: R29,500,000
- Superb unobstructed road frontage onto the N1 freeway
- Corporate HQ measuring 4,464 m2.
- Offering development potential for a further 1,973 m2
This standalone landmark property is strategically located in Midrand and provides unobstructed road fronting onto the N1 freeway. The property is located next to Midrand SAPS and has driect access to the Allandale Road and New Road interchanges with the N1 freeway.
The property comprises office and warehouse/storage accommodation set on a site measuring 9,934 m2. The basement area includes a storage/warehouse accommodation measuring 1,340 m2 together with additional offices, toilets and training facilities. The ground floor includes an impressive double volume lobby/reception area together with 1,040 m2 of open plan office accommodation, canteen, kitchen, store and toilets. The first accommodation includes 268 m2 of offices plus a large balcony measuring 384 m2 overlooking the N1 freeway.
- Security Guard House
- Fully Fenced
- Surface Parking and Basement Parking
- Central Air Conditioning
- Solar Panels
- Easily Accessed Refuse Area
- Naturally Lit Foyer and Entrance
- Garden Areas
- Patio Areas
- Convenient Freeway Access
- Surface parking: 111 bays. 4 Parking bays per 100m² gross leasable floor area.
- Height Restrictions: 2 storeys not exceeding 14m above ground level.
- Coverage: Currently 2,000m² (20.13%). Total allowed by the Municipality is 3,973.6m² (40%), providing for the potential to develop an additional 1,973.6m² (19.87%) of accomodation on the site.
- VAT is applicable to the sale.
- TOTAL LETTABLE AREA: 4,464 m²
Please refer to legal documents
VAT is applicable to this sale, please refer to the legal documents for further details.
|BASEMENT||AREA (m²)|| ||GROUND FLOOR||AREA (m²)|| ||FIRST FLOOR||AREA (m²)|
|Toilet||28||Services||30||TOTAL LETTABLE AREA:||4464 m²|
The guide price must be seen as guides only and does not reflect the opening bid or reserve.
No information, statement, description, quantity or measurement contained in any sales particulars or given orally or contained in any webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report, docket or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor in respect of the property shall constitute a representation or a condition or a warranty on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor. Any information, statement, description, quantity or measurement so given or contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact. Any mistake, omission, inaccuracy or mis-description given orally or contained in any sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor shall not give rise to any right of action, claim, entitlement or compensation against BidX1 or the vendor. All bidders must satisfy themselves by carrying out their own independent due diligence, inspections or otherwise as to the correctness of any and all of the information, statements, descriptions, quantity or measurements contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor.