Notice to Buyers:
- The property is sold in second-hand condition and as such is sold “voetstoots” and as it stands, and the Seller gives no warranties, express or implied, as to patent or latent defects and/or in regard to the buildings and any improvements upon the Property. The Seller shall not be liable for any defects in the Property, either latent or patent. The Property is sold as described in the existing title deed or deeds thereof and is subject to all conditions and/or servitudes (if any) attaching thereto or mentioned or referred to in the said title deed or prior deed.
- The Seller shall not be liable for any deficiency in extent which may be revealed on any re-survey, nor shall it benefit by any possible surplus, and no warranties are given in respect of the boundaries of the property. Neither the Agent nor the Seller shall be responsible to point out to the Purchaser any surveyor’s pegs or beacons in respect of the Property.
- The Purchaser acknowledges that the Agent and the Seller provided it with the opportunity to fully acquaint itself with the condition and status of the Property, and that neither of them accepts any liability to the Purchaser in respect of same.
- The Purchaser acknowledges that he/it has not been induced into entering this Agreement by any express or implied information statement advertisement or representation made, and/or any warranties given, in respect of the Property by or on behalf of the Seller and that are not contained in this Agreement.
- The Purchaser acknowledges that he/it has fully acquainted himself/itself with the Property, alternatively that he/it has elected to purchase the Property without fully acquainting himself/itself therewith.
- The Purchaser has the right to put in an offer on the movable assets on site.