- This sale is Subject to Confirmation
- RE of Ptn 6 Farm 1412 CHAMPAGNE Reg Div: PAARL RD WESTERN CAPE
- Established Wine Farm with wine cellar and functions/wine tasting venue.
- Well managed vineyards with award winning wines being produced.
- 38.38892 Ha
- Main source of irrigation water is directly from the Franschhoek river, as well as from boreholes.
- The farm is located in Franschhoek, less than 2km from the CBD.
- The aea is easily accessable from all major routes.
- There are mostly exclusive wine estates and farms as well as exestrian estates.
- The property is located directly South of Franschhoek and access is via the Robertsvlei subdivisional Road, off the Franschhoek Main Road (R45)
- 19.77 Ha Wine-grape vineyards
- Shiraz - 2.7 Ha (Blok 1)
- Chardonnay - 1.6 Ha (Blok 2)
- Sauvignon Blanc - 1.6 Ha (Blok 3)
- Malbec - 1.5 Ha (Blok 4)
- Cabernet Franc - 1.5 Ha (Blok 5)
- Chardonnay - 1.65 Ha (Blok 6)
- Merlot - 1.7 Ha (Blok 7)
- Petit Verdot - 0.5 Ha (Blok 8)
- Merlot - 2.75 Ha (Blok 9)
- Chardonnay - 1.5 Ha (Blok 10)
- Cabernet Sauvignon - 1.66 Ha (Blok 11)
- Viognier 1.08 Ha (Blok 12)
- 200 ton Capacity Wine Celler and extention of the Cellar is possible
- Tasting/Function Venue
- Utility Shed with ancillary 3 Bedroom apartment
- Cottage A (90 sqm) and Cottage B (450 sqm)
- Water Rights from the Franschhoek River and Two Boreholes
- Two Holding Dams with a Pumphouse on the Lower dam.
- Buyers Commission of 5% plus VAT will be applicable
- Please note: All legal documents can be viewed by clicking on the ‘Legals’ tab above, in order for you to carry out due diligence in relation to the property. By doing so, this will also then ensure that you are continuously updated regarding any pricing changes on the property before the auction.
Please refer to Legal Documents
No information, statement, description, quantity or measurement contained in any sales particulars or given orally or contained in any webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report, docket or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor in respect of the property shall constitute a representation or a condition or a warranty on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor. Any information, statement, description, quantity or measurement so given or contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact. Any mistake, omission, inaccuracy or mis-description given orally or contained in any sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor shall not give rise to any right of action, claim, entitlement or compensation against BidX1 or the vendor. All bidders must satisfy themselves by carrying out their own independent due diligence, inspections or otherwise as to the correctness of any and all of the information, statements, descriptions, quantity or measurements contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor.