- This sale will be SUBJECT TO CONFIRMATION by the Parties involved.
- Prime business/mixed use land ideal for development with direct access onto the R44 (Stokery Rd.)
- The last large available plot in the area (3276sqm)
- Two minutes from the town centre of Wellington. It has a full 40m frontage on to the R44, locally known as Stokery Rd.
- Being a corner plot, runs the full length of 1st street.
- The property, which has been rezoned for business/mixed use, is on the border but included in the special character conservation area. This will ensure the area maintains its upmarket development character.
- Among its neighbours, in the same road, are the following prestigious developments: James Sedgwick Distillery est 1886, home to Bains' Cape Mountain Whisky, named the Worlds Best Grain Whisky, as well as the Three Ships range of whiskies. Opposite the distillery lies Wellington Golf Club. Wellington Winery and Douglas Green Wineries are also situated in this road.
- The rear of the property backs onto Wellington railway station boundary fence, next to the station platform. With the governments soon to be released White paper proposal to lure road traffic from road to rail, this site is extremely well-positioned for the forward thinking business man to exploit the exciting opportunities that will arise with the acquisition of this well placed property.
- Erf extent: 3276m2
- Approximately 3000sqm of land behind the current building can be developed or subdivided.
- Main Building:
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Large open plan lounge and dining room
- Loft with ample space
- Free-standing double garage
- Buyers Commission of 2% plus VAT will be applicable
- ON SHOW: SATURDAY 30 NOVEMBER 2-5PM
Please note: All legal documents can be viewed by clicking on the ‘Legals’ tab above, in order for you to carry out due diligence in relation to the property. By doing so, this will also then ensure that you are continuously updated regarding any pricing changes on the property before the auction.
Please refer to Legal Documents
No information, statement, description, quantity or measurement contained in any sales particulars or given orally or contained in any webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report, docket or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor in respect of the property shall constitute a representation or a condition or a warranty on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor. Any information, statement, description, quantity or measurement so given or contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact. Any mistake, omission, inaccuracy or mis-description given orally or contained in any sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor shall not give rise to any right of action, claim, entitlement or compensation against BidX1 or the vendor. All bidders must satisfy themselves by carrying out their own independent due diligence, inspections or otherwise as to the correctness of any and all of the information, statements, descriptions, quantity or measurements contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor.