- Freehold bank investment
- Let to Yorkshire Bank plc until 2027 (1)
- Town centre location
- Vacant upper floors providing alternative use potential (subject to consents)
- Producing £25,000 per annum (plus vacant offices)
- On the instructions of the Joint LPA Receivers
The market town of Keighley lies about 11 miles north west of Bradford, 13 miles north of Halifax and 20 miles north west of Leeds and can be accessed via the A629, A6035 and A650. Keighley railway station provides regional rail links and Leeds Bradford Airport lies about 14 miles to the east.
North Street forms part of the A629 and is the main street running through the town. The property forms part of an established retail parade on the west side of the road opposite its junction with Bow Street. Nearby occupiers include Barclays, Lloyds Bank, NatWest and HSBC.
A mid terraced four storey building of modern construction beneath a flat roof. The building is arranged as a banking hall on the ground floor with ancillary offices at part first floor level. The remaining part first floor along with the second and third floors provide further office accommodation arranged as a mixture of cellular and open plan office space. The office floor are accessed via a separate entrance with a staircase and lift serving all floors. There are WCs on each floor. The vacant upper floors may offer alternative use potential, subject to obtaining the necessary consents.
Bradford Metropolitan Borough Council (01274 434605) www.bradford.gov.uk.
Please refer to Legal Documents
|Total||825.89 sq m (8,890 sq ft)|| ||£25,000|
|Banking hall - 258.73 sq m (2,785 sq ft)|
Offices - 65.22 sq m (702 sq ft)
|Let to Yorkshire Bank plc for 10 years from 23/06/2017 (1)||£25,000|
|Offices - 167.96 sq m (1,808 sq ft)|
Offices - 163.97 sq m (1,765 sq ft)
Offices - 170.01 sq m (1,830 sq ft)
(1) Tenant's break option on 23/06/2022
(2) The auctioneers have not measured the property. All floor areas have been provided by the vendor.
Please refer to the legal pack
*Terms and Conditions
Buyers are strongly advised to read these terms and conditions, and check the Special Conditions and any applicable Addendum, prior to bidding on a Lot. Additional costs, charges and encumbrances may apply for Buyers once they have made a successful bid in relation to a property.
- The reserve price is the minimum price at which the property can be sold at auction.
- Where a guide price (or range of prices) is given, that guide is the minimum price at which, or range of prices within which, the seller may be prepared to sell on the date on which the guide price, or range of prices, is published. The sale price, whether prior to or at the auction, can be above or below the guide price depending upon market activity. BidX1 and the seller accept no responsibility for any losses, costs or damages incurred by a buyer as a result of relying on any guide price. The buyer must decide how much they should bid for any Lot. All guide prices are quoted subject to contract. Guide prices given by BidX1 or the seller cannot be accepted by the buyer as being a professional valuation for any purpose in accordance with the requirements or guidance notes of relevant professional bodies or other authorities.
- Both the guide price and the reserve price may be subject to change up to and including the day of the auction. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that these guides are not misleading, it is possible that the reserve price set for any Lot may exceed the previously quoted guide price (as the seller may fix the final reserve price just before bidding commences).
- The guide price for the Lot does not include the administration fee of £1,250 (inclusive of VAT) charged by BidX1. In the case of a joint agent this administration fee will be £2,400 (inclusive of VAT). In addition, the guide price does not include VAT on the sale price, or any additional costs, charges or encumbrances that might apply to some Lots and/or some buyers. The Special Conditions of Sale of the seller, and any applicable Addendum, will state if there are other costs, charges or encumbrances and whether the seller has elected to charge VAT on the sale price.
- To participate in the sale BidX1 must hold a minimum amount from all bidders. This participation amount and administration fee is fully refundable in the event that you are not the successful purchaser. For example, a participation fee of £4,750 comprises £3,500 relating to your bidder security (partial deposit payment) and an administration fee payable directly to BidX1. A higher participation amount may be payable depending on the reserve price of the Lot.
- Please note that Lots may be sold or withdrawn prior to auction.
- No information, statement, description, quantity or measurement contained in any sales particulars or given orally or contained in any webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report, docket or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the seller in respect of the property shall constitute a representation or a condition or a warranty on behalf of BidX1 or the seller. Any information, statement, description, quantity or measurement so given or contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the seller are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact. Any mistake, omission, inaccuracy or mis-description given orally or contained in any sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the seller shall not give rise to any right of action, claim, entitlement or compensation against BidX1 or the seller. All bidders must satisfy themselves by carrying out their own independent due diligence, inspections or otherwise as to the correctness of any and all of the information, statements, descriptions, quantity or measurements contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the seller.