- Virtual freehold commercial space totaling about 56 sq m (603 sq ft GIA)
- Town centre location
- Open use class E which incl. A1, A2, B1, D1 and D2 uses
- Suit owner occupier/investor
- Brand new build EPC rated A
- Vacant possession
- Benefits from a New Build Structural Warranty
Virtual freehold. A Lease for a term of 999 years at £50 pa ground rent from completion.
The property is located on Kings Passage, off Thames Street, which is located in Kingston town centre. It is located within the primary shopping area, just off Market Place and the riverside. Kingston railway station is within a short walk as are numerous bus routes serving the area. Nearby occupiers include John Lewis, The White Company, Ultimate Outdoors. There have also been a number of nearby residential developments including the proposed re-development of the former Clas Ohlson building opposite (10-13 Market Place). This proposal includes a new residential entrance lobby and new shop frontage on to Kings Passage together with public realm improvements to street lighting, paving and elevation walls. For further information see London Borough of Kingston planning ref: 20/01024/FUL.
A newly built, self-contained ground floor commercial unit with use class E (incl. A1, A2, B1, D1 and D2 uses) that forms part of an attractive 3 storey development with residential accommodation above. The property includes 3m ceiling height, DDA compliant WC, newly fitted fully glazed shop front, gas central heating, mechanical ventilation, fitted kitchen and cycle parking area. The unit is ready for immediate occupation.
Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames 020 85475002 (www.kingston.gov.uk)
Please refer to Legal Documents
|1 Kings Passage||Ground floor only||56 sq m (603 sq ft GIA)|
Areas provided by the vendor.
*Terms and Conditions
Buyers are strongly advised to read these terms and conditions, and check the Special Conditions and any applicable Addendum, prior to bidding on a Lot. Additional costs, charges and encumbrances may apply for Buyers once they have made a successful bid in relation to a property.
- The reserve price is the minimum price at which the property can be sold at auction.
- Where a guide price (or range of prices) is given, that guide is the minimum price at which, or range of prices within which, the seller may be prepared to sell on the date on which the guide price, or range of prices, is published. The sale price, whether prior to or at the auction, can be above or below the guide price depending upon market activity. BidX1 and the seller accept no responsibility for any losses, costs or damages incurred by a buyer as a result of relying on any guide price. The buyer must decide how much they should bid for any Lot. All guide prices are quoted subject to contract. Guide prices given by BidX1 or the seller cannot be accepted by the buyer as being a professional valuation for any purpose in accordance with the requirements or guidance notes of relevant professional bodies or other authorities.
- Both the guide price and the reserve price may be subject to change up to and including the day of the auction. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that these guides are not misleading, it is possible that the reserve price set for any Lot may exceed the previously quoted guide price (as the seller may fix the final reserve price just before bidding commences).
- The guide price for the Lot does not include the administration fee of £1,000 (inclusive of VAT) charged by BidX1. In the case of a joint agent this administration fee will be £2,000 (exclusive of VAT). In addition, the guide price does not include VAT on the sale price, or any additional costs, charges or encumbrances that might apply to some Lots and/or some buyers. The Special Conditions of Sale of the seller, and any applicable Addendum, will state if there are other costs, charges or encumbrances and whether the seller has elected to charge VAT on the sale price.
- To participate in the sale BidX1 must hold a minimum amount from all bidders. This participation amount is fully refundable in the event that you are not the successful purchaser. For example, a participation fee of £4,500 comprises £3,500 relating to your bidder security (partial deposit payment) and an administration fee of £1,000 inc. VAT payable directly to BidX1. A higher participation amount may be payable depending on the reserve price of the Lot.
- Please note that Lots may be sold or withdrawn prior to auction.
- No information, statement, description, quantity or measurement contained in any sales particulars or given orally or contained in any webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report, docket or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the seller in respect of the property shall constitute a representation or a condition or a warranty on behalf of BidX1 or the seller. Any information, statement, description, quantity or measurement so given or contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the seller are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact. Any mistake, omission, inaccuracy or mis-description given orally or contained in any sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the seller shall not give rise to any right of action, claim, entitlement or compensation against BidX1 or the seller. All bidders must satisfy themselves by carrying out their own independent due diligence, inspections or otherwise as to the correctness of any and all of the information, statements, descriptions, quantity or measurements contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the seller.