- On the instructions of the Administrators
- Dominant community shopping centre anchored by a Morrison’s supermarket (sold off long leasehold).
- Other key national tenants include Wilko, B&M, Argos, McDonald’s, Greggs, New Look and Poundland.
- Provides 302,831 sq ft (28,134 sq m) of retail accommodation with a total of 67 retail and leisure units.
- Drive thru McDonald’s with dedicated parking spaces.
- New gym (Xercise4less), leisure and childcare units (Laser Quest and Jungle Fun) on the roof of the scheme, providing additional facilities and activities on site.
- The gross passing rent is £1,802,529 per annum, resulting in a net operating income of £1,024,735.
- The center is currently 83% let by floor area.
- The guide price reflects a Capital Value of £15.19 per sq ft
Belle Vale Shopping Centre is held by way of two leasehold interests for terms of 999 years from Liverpool City Council from May 2002, expiring in May 3001. The site is held on two long leasehold interests (title numbers: MS465692 and MS465693) and there is a fixed ground rent of £165,000 per annum.
Belle Vale is a conveniently located and prosperous residential suburb of Liverpool located 5.9 miles (9.49 km) south east of the City Centre. The shopping centre is accessed via Childwall Valley Road (B5178) which provides direct links between Belle Vale and Central Liverpool and out to the Junction of the M62 and M57 motorway.
Belle Vale shopping centre is a covered 1960s convenience shopping centre providing the principle retail provision for the locality. The centre drives consistent footfall of approximately 3 million people per annum. The scheme is conveniently positioned on Childwall Valley Road; an arterial road connecting the residential suburbs of Liverpool to the city centre. It benefits from being located directly adjacent to a 73,000 sq ft Morrison’s food store which serves as the primary supermarket for Belle Vale as well as a petrol filling station. The scheme offers free car parking with over 1,000 spaces over both surface and rooftop level providing convenient access to the scheme. The centre is configured over ground floor and one upper floor. Key national retailers located at ground floor along the principal mall include Wilko, B&M, Argos, Holland & Barrett, Greggs, New Look and Poundland. The centre also offers leisure accommodation on the roof of the centre providing a 34,000 sq ft gym, Laser Quest and Jungle Fun ( childrens nursery). Food and beverage operators are represented by Greggs, KFC and a prominently located McDonalds drive thru restaurant fronting Childwall Valley Road.
Please refer to the tenancy schedule in the legal pack for a full schedule of tenancies and areas.
- There is a total of 67 retail units within the scheme, as well as the Centre Management Suite.
- The scheme’s current gross income is £1,802,529 per annum.
- After accounting for the annual shortfalls including service charge, insurance, empty rates and the head rent the current net income is £1,024,735 per annum.
Liverpool City Council (0151 233 3021) www.liverpool.gov.uk
Please refer to Legal Documents
Please refer to the Legal Documents
*Terms and Conditions
Buyers are strongly advised to read these terms and conditions, and check the Special Conditions and any applicable Addendum, prior to bidding on a Lot. Additional costs, charges and encumbrances may apply for Buyers once they have made a successful bid in relation to a property.
- The reserve price is the minimum price at which the property can be sold at auction.
- Where a guide price (or range of prices) is given, that guide is the minimum price at which, or range of prices within which, the seller may be prepared to sell on the date on which the guide price, or range of prices, is published. The sale price, whether prior to or at the auction, can be above or below the guide price depending upon market activity. BidX1 and the seller accept no responsibility for any losses, costs or damages incurred by a buyer as a result of relying on any guide price. The buyer must decide how much they should bid for any Lot. All guide prices are quoted subject to contract. Guide prices given by BidX1 or the seller cannot be accepted by the buyer as being a professional valuation for any purpose in accordance with the requirements or guidance notes of relevant professional bodies or other authorities.
- Both the guide price and the reserve price may be subject to change up to and including the day of the auction. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that these guides are not misleading, it is possible that the reserve price set for any Lot may exceed the previously quoted guide price (as the seller may fix the final reserve price just before bidding commences).
- The guide price for the Lot does not include the administration fee of £1,250 (inclusive of VAT) charged by BidX1. In the case of a joint agent this administration fee will be £2,400 (inclusive of VAT). In addition, the guide price does not include VAT on the sale price, or any additional costs, charges or encumbrances that might apply to some Lots and/or some buyers. The Special Conditions of Sale of the seller, and any applicable Addendum, will state if there are other costs, charges or encumbrances and whether the seller has elected to charge VAT on the sale price.
- To participate in the sale BidX1 must hold a minimum amount from all bidders. This participation amount and administration fee is fully refundable in the event that you are not the successful purchaser. For example, a participation fee of £4,750 comprises £3,500 relating to your bidder security (partial deposit payment) and an administration fee payable directly to BidX1. A higher participation amount may be payable depending on the reserve price of the Lot.
- Please note that Lots may be sold or withdrawn prior to auction.
- No information, statement, description, quantity or measurement contained in any sales particulars or given orally or contained in any webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report, docket or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the seller in respect of the property shall constitute a representation or a condition or a warranty on behalf of BidX1 or the seller. Any information, statement, description, quantity or measurement so given or contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the seller are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact. Any mistake, omission, inaccuracy or mis-description given orally or contained in any sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the seller shall not give rise to any right of action, claim, entitlement or compensation against BidX1 or the seller. All bidders must satisfy themselves by carrying out their own independent due diligence, inspections or otherwise as to the correctness of any and all of the information, statements, descriptions, quantity or measurements contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the seller.