- Long leasehold retail investment
- Established retail parade
- Popular west London suburb
- New 10 year lease expiring in 2030
- 5 yearly rent review
- Producing £20,000 per annum
Long leasehold for a term of 999 years from 29/04/2016 at a ground rent of £100 per annum
Acton is a popular west London suburb lying about 6 miles west of central London. It can be accessed via the A40 (Westway) and A4 (Great West Road) as well as the A4020 (Uxbridge Road). The area is well served by public transport links with numerous underground stations including Acton Town (District and Piccadilly Line), East Acton (Central Line) and North Acton (Central Line). Overground rail services are provided at Acton Central and Acton Main Line railway stations as well as numerous bus services serving the area.
High Street forms part of the A4020 with the property forming part of an established retail parade on its north side near its junction with Market Place and Church Road. Nearby occupiers include Barclays, Subway, Morrisons, TSB and Santander.
The ground floor and part basement of a larger four storey building of traditional construction. The property comprises a retail unit with ancillary accommodation at basement level totalling approximately 124.61 sq m (1,341 sq ft) currently trading as a barber's shop.
Ealing Council (020 8825 6600) www.ealing.gov.uk
|TOTAL||124.61 sq m (1,341 sq ft)|| ||£20,000|
|Retail/ancillary 66.27 sq m (713 sq ft)|
Ancillary/storage 58.34 sq m (628 sq ft)
|Let to Anwar Faiq Musher t/a Classy Barbers for a term of 10 years from 23/03/2020||£20,000 (1)|
(1) Rent review at the end of the fifth year
(2) The auctioneers have not measured the property. All floor areas have been provided by the vendor.
*Terms and Conditions
Buyers are strongly advised to read these terms and conditions, and check the Special Conditions and any applicable Addendum, prior to bidding on a Lot. Additional costs, charges and encumbrances may apply for Buyers once they have made a successful bid in relation to a property.
- The reserve price is the minimum price at which the property can be sold at auction.
- Where a guide price (or range of prices) is given, that guide is the minimum price at which, or range of prices within which, the seller may be prepared to sell on the date on which the guide price, or range of prices, is published. The sale price, whether prior to or at the auction, can be above or below the guide price depending upon market activity. BidX1 and the seller accept no responsibility for any losses, costs or damages incurred by a buyer as a result of relying on any guide price. The buyer must decide how much they should bid for any Lot. All guide prices are quoted subject to contract. Guide prices given by BidX1 or the seller cannot be accepted by the buyer as being a professional valuation for any purpose in accordance with the requirements or guidance notes of relevant professional bodies or other authorities.
- Both the guide price and the reserve price may be subject to change up to and including the day of the auction. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that these guides are not misleading, it is possible that the reserve price set for any Lot may exceed the previously quoted guide price (as the seller may fix the final reserve price just before bidding commences).
- The guide price for the Lot does not include the administration fee of £1,250 (inclusive of VAT) charged by BidX1. In the case of a joint agent this administration fee will be £2,400 (inclusive of VAT). In addition, the guide price does not include VAT on the sale price, or any additional costs, charges or encumbrances that might apply to some Lots and/or some buyers. The Special Conditions of Sale of the seller, and any applicable Addendum, will state if there are other costs, charges or encumbrances and whether the seller has elected to charge VAT on the sale price.
- To participate in the sale BidX1 must hold a minimum amount from all bidders. This participation amount and administration fee is fully refundable in the event that you are not the successful purchaser. For example, a participation fee of £4,750 comprises £3,500 relating to your bidder security (partial deposit payment) and an administration fee payable directly to BidX1. A higher participation amount may be payable depending on the reserve price of the Lot.
- Please note that Lots may be sold or withdrawn prior to auction.
- No information, statement, description, quantity or measurement contained in any sales particulars or given orally or contained in any webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report, docket or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the seller in respect of the property shall constitute a representation or a condition or a warranty on behalf of BidX1 or the seller. Any information, statement, description, quantity or measurement so given or contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the seller are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact. Any mistake, omission, inaccuracy or mis-description given orally or contained in any sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the seller shall not give rise to any right of action, claim, entitlement or compensation against BidX1 or the seller. All bidders must satisfy themselves by carrying out their own independent due diligence, inspections or otherwise as to the correctness of any and all of the information, statements, descriptions, quantity or measurements contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the seller.