- Long leasehold corner retail unit
- Newly refurbished shop of about 35.11 sq m (378 sq ft)
- Includes WC and kitchenette
- Suit investor or owner occupier
- Vacant possession
Leasehold for a term of 999 years from completion with a nominal ground rent.
Addlestone is a town in Surrey within the M25 about 18 miles south west of London. Addlestone is also the home in part of the St Georges College, Weybridge. The property is located on the High Street (A318), near junction 11 of the M25. Nearby Addlestone railway station is on the Chertsey Branch Line. The property is located west of the town centre on the east side of the High Street, near its junction with Ecton Road next to Central Court in a mixed use area.
The property is located west of the town centre on the east side of the High Street, near its junction with Ecton Road next to Central Court in a mixed use area.
The ground floor only, of a two storey end of terrace building providing a newly refurbished retail unit totalling about 35.11 sq m (378 sq ft). The refurbishment works include a new wood floor and a new double glazed shop front. There is also a WC and small kitchenette area to the rear. The shop may suit a change of Use Class to A2 -professional services (subject to obtaining necessary consents).
Runnymede Borough Council (01932 838386) www.runnymede.gov.uk. The unit could be used as a shop or A2 professional services, subject to obtaining the necessary consents.
Please refer to Legal Documents
|ADDRESS ||ACCOMMODATION ||SQ M ||SQ FT ||TENANT |
|38 High Street || |
Retail unit, WC, Kitchenette
|35.11 ||378 ||Vacant |
*Terms and Conditions
Buyers are strongly advised to read these terms and conditions, and check the Special Conditions and any applicable Addendum, prior to bidding on a Lot. Additional costs, charges and encumbrances may apply for Buyers once they have made a successful bid in relation to a property.
- The reserve price is the minimum price at which the property can be sold at auction.
- Where a guide price (or range of prices) is given, that guide is the minimum price at which, or range of prices within which, the seller may be prepared to sell on the date on which the guide price, or range of prices, is published. The sale price, whether prior to or at the auction, can be above or below the guide price depending upon market activity. BidX1 and the seller accept no responsibility for any losses, costs or damages incurred by a buyer as a result of relying on any guide price. The buyer must decide how much they should bid for any Lot. All guide prices are quoted subject to contract. Guide prices given by BidX1 or the seller cannot be accepted by the buyer as being a professional valuation for any purpose in accordance with the requirements or guidance notes of relevant professional bodies or other authorities.
- Both the guide price and the reserve price may be subject to change up to and including the day of the auction. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that these guides are not misleading, it is possible that the reserve price set for any Lot may exceed the previously quoted guide price (as the seller may fix the final reserve price just before bidding commences).
- The guide price for the Lot does not include the administration fee of £1,000 (inclusive of VAT) charged by BidX1. In the case of a joint agent this administration fee will be £2,000 (exclusive of VAT). In addition, the guide price does not include VAT on the sale price, or any additional costs, charges or encumbrances that might apply to some Lots and/or some buyers. The Special Conditions of Sale of the seller, and any applicable Addendum, will state if there are other costs, charges or encumbrances and whether the seller has elected to charge VAT on the sale price.
- To participate in the sale BidX1 must hold a minimum amount from all bidders. This participation amount is fully refundable in the event that you are not the successful purchaser. For example, a participation fee of £4,500 comprises £3,500 relating to your bidder security (partial deposit payment) and an administration fee of £1,000 inc. VAT payable directly to BidX1. A higher participation amount may be payable depending on the reserve price of the Lot.
- Please note that Lots may be sold or withdrawn prior to auction.
- No information, statement, description, quantity or measurement contained in any sales particulars or given orally or contained in any webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report, docket or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the seller in respect of the property shall constitute a representation or a condition or a warranty on behalf of BidX1 or the seller. Any information, statement, description, quantity or measurement so given or contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the seller are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact. Any mistake, omission, inaccuracy or mis-description given orally or contained in any sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the seller shall not give rise to any right of action, claim, entitlement or compensation against BidX1 or the seller. All bidders must satisfy themselves by carrying out their own independent due diligence, inspections or otherwise as to the correctness of any and all of the information, statements, descriptions, quantity or measurements contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the seller.