Title: Surveyor - BidX1 Cyprus
BidX1 is an award-winning digital marketplace for real estate, allowing buyers and sellers from around the world to trade property assets in an efficient and transparent way. BidX1 combines industry-leading property expertise with proprietary technology to provide unparalleled levels of transparency, analytics and global reach, challenging the traditional process of marketing and transacting real estate.
Since its first legally-binding digital sale in 2015 in Ireland, BidX1 has developed and expanded in other markets, opening sales up to a global audience. BidX1 currently operates in the UK, Ireland and South Africa and launched operations in Cyprus and Spain this year. Further expansion into new markets is planned for 2020, including Greece, Portugal and Italy. BidX1’s local office in Cyprus is in Nicosia and offers services countrywide.
The ideal candidate will be client focused, have strong attention to detail and be a self-starter, capable of working both on their own initiative and as part of a team. The role will be shaped by the successful candidate’s experience and ambition, but it is envisaged to include valuations, sales pitches and commercial sales.
The surveyor will:
- Demonstrate the confidence and ability to work with a wide range of clients, e.g. funds, receivers, banks and private investors.
- Maintain and develop excellent relationships with clients, acting as main liaison on specific projects.
- Actively develop new business opportunities through contacts, relationships and networking activities.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Undergraduate or postgraduate degree in Property Valuation, Real Estate or in a related field
- Member of the Scientific and Technical Chamber Cyprus (ETEK) as a Land Valuer & RICS – Valuation
- At least 3 years of experience in Property Valuations/Sales
- Experience in valuation report reviews will be considered an advantage
- Experience in portfolio and/or project management will be considered an advantage
- Report writing & communication skills
- Strong knowledge of the Cyprus property market and relevant legislation
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to manage a busy workload
- A team player but also highly self-motivated
- Attention to detail
- Client relationship management
- Fluent in English and Greek, additional languages are a bonus
- Full drivers licence
To apply for this role, please send a CV and Cover Letter to:
Kritonas Onisiforou | firstname.lastname@example.org.