Job Opportunity - Junior/Senior Surveyor Roles Available
We have an exciting opportunity for enthusiastic, hardworking Surveyors to join our fast-paced team based in Dublin 4.
We're currently seeking surveyors at both Junior and Senior levels who will be responsible for:
- Liaising with clients to co-ordinate property information.
- Preparation and analysis of property information to facilitate reserve pricing.
- Preparation and issuing of reserve reports, and reserve advice notes to clients.
- Inspection and measurement of properties in accordance with all relevant RICS SCSI guidelines.
- Compilation of auction catalogue particulars.
- Liaison with potential bidders and interested parties during the marketing periods, providing information where necessary in a professional & accurate manner.
- Provision of market feedback to clients during marketing.
- Relationship-building and business development; it will be important for the Surveyor to maintain and develop relationships with clients with a view to generating new or additional business.
- PSRA Licence
- Professional and courteous approach to relationships with colleagues, clients, and members of the public
- Strong IT skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Professional approach to time-management & deadlines including an ability to complete various projects in a busy environment
To apply for either position, of for further information about the role, please contact Jonathan Fenn at email@example.com.