Title: Finance & Operations Manager - BidX1 Cyprus
Required: Applicants must be ACA/ACCA qualified accountants
BidX1 is an award-winning digital marketplace for real estate, allowing buyers and sellers from around the world to trade property assets in an efficient and transparent way. BidX1 combines industry-leading property expertise with proprietary technology to provide unparalleled levels of transparency, analytics and global reach, challenging the traditional process of marketing and transacting real estate.
Since its first legally-binding digital sale in 2015 in Ireland, BidX1 has developed and expanded in other markets, opening sales up to a global audience. BidX1 currently operates in the UK, Ireland and South Africa and launched operations in Cyprus and Spain this year. Further expansion into new markets is planned for 2020, including Greece, Portugal and Italy. BidX1’s local office in Cyprus is in Nicosia and offers services countrywide.
BidX1 officially established operations in Cyprus in September 2019, and completed the first Cypriot property sales in October 2019. We are now seeking a Finance & Operations Manager to work closely with our Director for Southern Europe, Colin Gaynor, and our Senior Surveyor, Kritonas Onisiforou. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-paced team in a rapidly expanding global company.
- Financial Management: Assisting the Financial Controller with the preparation, implementation & oversight of monthly management accounts for Cyprus, along with any other tasks delegated by the Financial Controller
- Reporting: Preparation of weekly client updates
- Web Content: Coordination of website content for Cyprus, with a focus on property listings and effective liaison with clients to optimize and sign-off on same
- Compliance: Monitoring the uploading of legal documents for each property by lawyers, ensuring valuations are issued to clients in a timely fashion etc.
- Team Coordination: Management of our team of three coordinators, who will assist the Finance & Operations Manager in the above responsibilities
- Marketing Administration: Liaison with BidX1 Global Marketing Team in Dublin to ensure effective delivery of campaigns
- Strategic Support: Support of Senior Leadership Team with strategic initiatives and general management
To apply for this role, please send a CV and Cover Letter to:
Colin Gaynor | email@example.com.