- 1st floor interior
- Built area approx.: 55 sq.m
- 1 bathroom
- Parquet floors
- With an elevator
- Completely renovated
- Year of construction: 1900
- The property is located in the Malasaña neighborhood of Madrid, a dynamic student area with cafes, bakeries, vintage clothing stores and modern rock and dance music venues where live groups and DJs perform at night.
- The historic Plaza del Dos de Mayo, lined with lively bars and market stalls on weekend, is a popular meeting place.
- The property is very close to Gran Vía, Plaza de Chueca, Mercado de San Antón and Mercado de San Ildefonso.
- Transport links include the M-30 motorway, metro line 5 (Chueca) or line 1 (Gran Vía) and bus line 002.
- First floor interior property extending to approx. 55 sq.m with an elevator.
- Comprising a hallway, a living-bed room, a bathroom and a kitchen.
- The property is sold unfurnished.
- The property is located in the Malasaña neighborhood in Madrid.
- Additional information can be found in the legal section.
Por favor refiérase a los documentos legales
Energy Performance Indicator
Please consult all the information related to this property, as well as the purchasing process on our website or by calling us on our telephone number provided.
The information and documentation provided has been prepared with care, however it is for information purposes only, the owner through BidX1, provides this documentation to interested parties so that you can perform the necessary due diligence, a process of analysis before placing a binding offer.