- Built area approx. 113 sq.m
- Useful area approx. 87 sq.m
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd floors, exterior
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 Terraces
- Good condition
- Year of construction: 1988
- This property has a conditional minimum price which is subject to confirmation (STC). The winning offer is subject to approval by the vendor, who has a maximum of 4 working days to respond, in which case the offer will be binding. More information can be found in the Terms and Conditions.
- Torrevieja is a popular tourist town in Alicante
- Playa de los Locos and Cala del Palangre are located a short distance from the property.
- Local amenities include a range of restaurants, bars, shops, supermarkets, schools, pharmacies, hotels, etc.
- Transport links include the A-70, N-332 , the N-340 and the CV-905 roads.
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd floors, exterior facing property extending to approx. 113 sq.m (87 sq.m useful area), in the Habaneras development.
- The first floor has a hall entrance, a large living/dining room with access to a terrace, an open plan kitchen and an bathroom.
- The second floor has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and a terrace.
- The third floor has 1 bedroom and a terrace.
- Aluminum windows, wooden floors, built-in wardrobes, complete bathrooms, furnished kitchen.
- The property is in good condition, although it could need small updatings.
- Additional information can be found within the legal section.
- This property has a conditional minimum
- price subject to confirmation (STC). The winning offer is subject to approval by the vendor, who has a maximum of 4 working days to respond, in which case the offer will be binding. You will find more information in the Terms and Conditions
Please refer to the legal documents
Energy Performance Indicator
Please consult all the information related to this property, as well as the purchasing process on our website or by calling us on our telephone number provided.
The information and documentation provided has been prepared with care, however it is for information purposes only, the owner through BidX1, provides this documentation to interested parties so that you can perform the necessary due diligence, a process of analysis before placing a binding offer.