- First floor apartment
- Approximate built area extending to 53 sq.m.
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- Communal terrace
- In good condition
- Year of construction: 2005
- Azuqueca is a town in the province of Guadalajara located in the Henares Corridor, with a population close to 34,000.
- Amenities in the area include parks, schools and different stores as well as hospital and shopping malls in the Henares Corridor.
- Transport links in the area include train lines A2 and R2 and different bus lines.
- Modern apartment built in 2005. Approximate built area extending to 53 sq.m. comprising a living room with an American kitchen, a balcony, a bedroom, a bathroom and a communal large terrace with a playground.
- Quiet apartment facing the street, next to the main avenue.
- In good condition. Featuring wooden floors, built-in wardrobes and reinforced doors.
- Additional information can be found within the legal section.
Please refer to Legal Documents
Please consult all the information related to this property, as well as the purchasing process on our website or by calling us on our telephone number provided.
The information and documentation provided has been prepared with care, however it is for information purposes only, the owner through BidX1, provides this documentation to interested parties so that you can perform the necessary due diligence, a process of analysis before placing a binding offer.