- 5th floor exterior apartment
- Approximate built area extending to 80 sq.m.
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Office kitchen
- With elevator
- Some refurbishment
- Year of construction: 1974
- This property has a minimum conditional price subject to confirmation (STC). The winning offer is subject to approval by the vendor, who has a maximum of 4 working days to respond, in which case the offer will be binding. You will find more information in the Terms and Conditions.
- Subject property is located in the town of Móstoles, Madrid.
- It is a well located area, only 18 km away from Madrid.
- Transport links include access to motorways A-5, E-90, M.50 and M-506; as well as access to the Móstoles RENFE train station and different bus stops nearby.
- Madrid-Barajas airport is only 35 km away.
- The University Rey Juan Carlos campus and the UNED headquarters are located in Móstoles.
- Amenities in the area include a hospital, football fields, sport areas and pharmacies.
- 5th floor apartment facing the street. It is a very bright apartment with an excellent room layout. Approximate built area extends to 80 sq.m. comprising three bedrooms, a large bathroom with a bathtub, a kitchen that can be used as an office and a balcony. Featuring wooden floors, built in wardrobes, heating radiators, air conditioning and aluminium windows. Refurbishment is needed.
- Has an elevator
- This property has a minimum conditional price subject to confirmation (STC). The winning offer is subject to approval by the vendor, who has a maximum of 4 working days to respond, in which case the offer will be binding. You will find more information in the Terms and Conditions
Please refer to Legal Documents
Please consult all the information related to this property, as well as the purchasing process on our website or by calling us on our telephone number provided.
The information and documentation provided has been prepared with care, however it is for information purposes only, the owner through BidX1, provides this documentation to interested parties so that you can perform the necessary due diligence, a process of analysis before placing a binding offer.