- Approximate built area extending to 149 sq.m.
- Terrace extending to approximately 238 sq.m.
- Ground floor
- Kitchen that can be used as an office space
- 5 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Living room with a fireplace
- Refurbishment needed
- Facing a patio
- Year of construction: 1995
- Apartment located in Caldes town centre. Amenities in the area include stores, restaurants and schools.
- Caldes de Montbui is a Catalan town in the Vallès Oriental comarca, in the province of Barcelon. It is only 35 km north Barcelona.
- The spa tradition of Caldes de Montbui has existed since the Roman era. Founded on its hot water springs, Caldes has become over the years a destination not only for those looking for its health benefits, but also for those looking for a quiet place to rest. Under the name of Thermalia, visitors will find the historical features of the town, from the Roman baths and spas to the present, going through the Roman and Gothic periods, with superb architectural examples.
- Large groundfloor apartment extending to approximately 149 sq.m. featuring a terrace extending to approximately 238 sq.m.
- Comprising an entrance hall, a hallway. a large living room with a fireplace, a large kitchen that can be used as an office space with access to the terrace, 5 bedrooms (one of them ensuite) and 2 bathrooms.
- Building with elevator. Apartment to be refurbished.
- Additional information can be found within the legal section.
Please refer to Legal Documents
Please consult all the information related to this property, as well as the purchasing process on our website or by calling us on our telephone number provided.
The information and documentation provided has been prepared with care, however it is for information purposes only, the owner through BidX1, provides this documentation to interested parties so that you can perform the necessary due diligence, a process of analysis before placing a binding offer.