- Built area extending to approximately 98 sq.m
- Usable area 80 sq.m
- 6th floor
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- With elevator
- Needs improvements
- Year of construction: 2005
- This property has a minimum conditional price subject to confirmation (STC). The winning offer is subject to approval by the vendor, who has a maximum of 4 working days to respond, in which case the offer will be binding. You will find more information in the Terms and Conditions
- Located near the Reina Victoria neighbourhood surrounded by squares, Plaza de las Pimientas, Plaza del Martinete, Plaza de la Flauta, Plaza de la Taranta, very close to the centre of Huelva city.
- The property is in a central residential area where you will find schools, playgrounds, recreational areas, shops, bars, restaurants, public transport stops, gyms and areas to practice different sports activities.
- Huelva is directly connected to the capital of the Autonomous Community, Seville, 90 km away, and to Portugal 45 km away, via the Quinto Centenario Motorway (A-49), or E01, which splits into the H-30 ring road and the H-31 road into the city centre. Other entry roads are the N-431 (towards Ayamonte and Seville), the N-441 towards Gibraleón and the north of the province or the A-492 towards Punta Umbría and its spectacular beaches.
- Apartment extending to approximately 98 sq.m on the sixth floor.
- Consists of 2 bedrooms, living room, 2 complete bathrooms (one on suite) and kitchen
- Climalit aluminum windows
- Young property from 2005 very close to the beach.
- Additional information can be found within the legal section.
- This property has a minimum conditional price subject to confirmation (STC). The winning offer is subject to approval by the vendor, who has a maximum of 4 working days to respond, in which case the offer will be binding. You will find more information in the Terms and Conditions.
Please refer to the legal documents
Energy Performance Indicator
Please consult all the information related to this property, as well as the purchasing process on our website or by calling us on our telephone number provided.
The information and documentation provided has been prepared with care, however it is for information purposes only, the owner through BidX1, provides this documentation to interested parties so that you can perform the necessary due diligence, a process of analysis before placing a binding offer.