- Built area extending to approximately 71 sq.m.
- First exterior floor on a building with elevator
- Three bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Year built: 1975
- West-East facing
- Vistas: Exterior
- 9-storey building
- It needs some refurbishment
- Alcalá de Henares is a city located in the region of Madrid, with an approximate population of 194,000. It is a well-known university city, with an old town that was declared World Heritage by the UNESCO. It was the home town to the world recognized Spanish writer Miguel de Cervantes.
- The Chorrillo neighbourhood connects the A2 motorway with the city center. It has stores, bars and a shopping mall.
- The Renfe station is closeby, as well as shopping malls and the old town center.
- It is connected by commuter trains, direct buses to Madrid (just 20 minutes) and through the A2 motorway which is a quick lift by car.
- Apartment extending to approximately 71 sq.m. built on a first floor in a building with elevator.
- Comprising thre bedrooms, a living room with covered terrace, a bathroom and a kitchen.
- The property is located in the area of Chorrillo/Torrelaguna, close to the Alcalá Renfe Train Station.
- Additional information can be found within the legal section.
Please refer to Legal Documents
Energy Performance Indicator
Please consult all the information related to this property, as well as the purchasing process on our website or by calling us on our telephone number provided.
The information and documentation provided has been prepared with care, however it is for information purposes only, the owner through BidX1, provides this documentation to interested parties so that you can perform the necessary due diligence, a process of analysis before placing a binding offer.