- Built area extending to approx. 93 sq.m
- Fifth floor
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Private development with swimming-pool and garden
- Good condition
- With elevator
- Parking space included
- Year of construction: 2007
- This property has a conditioned price. The winning offer is subject to approval by the Vendor, who has a maximum of 2 working days to respond, in which case the offer will be binding. You will find more information in the Terms and Conditions
- Valencia is the third largest city in Spain and the capital of the Valencian community
- The city, on the shores of the Mediterranean Sea, is home to a population of 790,000 people.
- The Sant Pau neighborhood is located to the northwest of the city.
- The property is located on the main avenue, with all the necessary services (Pharmacy, supermarkets, gas station, banks, shops, etc).
- Good communication by road (CV-30, CV-35) and by public transport.
- Apartment in fifth floor extending to approx. 93 sq.m terrace in a building with elevator.
- Private development with swimming-pool and green areas.
- The property has a large living/dining with access to the terrace, kitchen with laundry terrace, 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Aluminum enclousures, stoneware floor, air conditioner, built-in wardroves, full bathrooms, one with bathtub and another one with shower.
- The property is in good condition.
- A parking space is included.
- Additional information can be found within the legal section.
- This property has a conditioned price. The winning offer is subject to approval by the Vendor, who has a maximum of 2 working days to respond, in which case the offer will be binding. You will find more information in the Terms and Conditions.
Please refer to Legal Documents
Energy Performance Indicator
Please consult all the information related to this property, as well as the purchasing process on our website or by calling us on our telephone number provided.
The information and documentation provided has been prepared with care, however it is for information purposes only, the owner through BidX1, provides this documentation to interested parties so that you can perform the necessary due diligence, a process of analysis before placing a binding offer.