- Useful area approx. 181 sq.m
- Fift floor, exterior
- Within a building comprising 6 floors
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Kitchen with dining room
- With elevator
- Good condition
- Year of construction: 1993
- Make your offer and we will forward it to the vendor. This offer will not be binding until its acceptance and formal presentation. You will find more information in the Terms and Conditions
- It is located in Denia, a city in the Valencian Community, north of the province of Alicante, in the Marina Alta. It has about 42,000 inhabitants.
- Typically holiday area that in the summer season reaches a five-fold population, reaching nearly 200,000 inhabitants.
- The house is located a few steps from the Port of Denia and the area has numerous beaches: Playa de las Marinas, Playa de la Marineta Casiana, etc.
- The Macizo del Montgó Natural Park is within a short distance.
- It has all the necessary services: Pharmacies, supermarkets, shops, health center, schools, etc.
- Good road communication (CV-725, AP-7, etc.).
- Fift floor exterior property extending to approx. 181 sq.m, in a building with elevator.
- The apartment has a hall entrance, a large living/dining room, a kitchen with dining room and laundry room, 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and terrace.
- Aluminum windows, stone floors, oak doors, built-in wardrobes, complete bathrooms, furnished and semi-equipped kitchen.
- The property is in good condition.
- Additional information can be found within the legal section.
- Make your offer and we will forward it to the vendor. This offer will not be binding until its acceptance and formal presentation. You will find more information in the Terms and Conditions.
Por favor refiérase a los documentos legales
Energy Performance Indicator
Please consult all the information related to this property, as well as the purchasing process on our website or by calling us on our telephone number provided.
The information and documentation provided has been prepared with care, however it is for information purposes only, the owner through BidX1, provides this documentation to interested parties so that you can perform the necessary due diligence, a process of analysis before placing a binding offer.