- Detached house
- Approximate built area: 852 sq.m.
- Approximate plot area: 2650 sq.m.
- Three floors
- Seven bedrooms
- Five bathrooms (3 bathrooms and two toilets)
- Living room with fireplace
- Year of Construction: 1963, having been refurbished in 1995
- Southwest orientated
- Street views and private garden
- Heating: it has radiators and natural gas supply without boiler
- Features: swimming pool, private garden, fireplace, garage
- To be refurbished
- House located in the neighbourhood La Florida, to the north of Madrid capital.
- Bordering with Aravaca El Paular and A Coruña road to the south; with Majadahonda to the northwest; and with the neighbourhood of Valdemarin to the northeast.
- Surrounded by supermarkets, shopping malls, schools, recreational areas and sport areas
- Area well linked with a Commuter Renfe Station (Line C-10), as well as bus stops that link the area with several zones of the city (Lines 601, 658, 651, 652)
- Also well linked by road (N-6, M-40). The Castilla Road links with the M-30 and the city center.
- Large detached house in an exclusive area, extending an approximate of 852 built sq. m. on a plot of approximately 2,650 sq. m., with views to the steeet and a private garden.
- Comprising a living room with fireplace, seven bedrooms, three bathrooms and two toilets, unfurnished kitchen with laundry room, terrace, garage, private garden and swimming pool.
- Distributed over 3 floors:
- Basement: 182 sq. m. comprising a garage and boiler room
- Lower level: approximately 188 sq. m. with a large entrance hall with superb stairs, two bedrooms, living room with fireplace, two bathrooms and a toilet
- Upper level: approximately 161 sq. m., comprising 5 bedrooms, toilet and terrace. The main bedroom is ensuite.
- With garage, swimming pool and a large private garden
- Additional information can be found within the legal section.
Please refer to Legal Documents
Energy Performance Indicator
Please consult all the information related to this property, as well as the purchasing process on our website or by calling us on our telephone number provided.
The information and documentation provided has been prepared with care, however it is for information purposes only, the owner through BidX1, provides this documentation to interested parties so that you can perform the necessary due diligence, a process of analysis before placing a binding offer.