- 4th floor exterior
- Built area approx.: 95 sq.m
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Storage room
- Parquet floors
- Air conditioning
- Built-in wardrobes
- Five storey building in good condition
- With an elevator
- West facing
- Year of construction: 2003
- In good condition
- Chamberí is a stately residential neighborhood of Madrid, with various points of cultural interest, such as the Sorolla Museum and several theaters (Abadía, Luchana, Galileo ...)
- It has all kinds of services and shops: banks, restaurants, supermarkets, pharmacies, gyms, schools (San Cristobal, Fernando el Catolico), Uned, High Schools, etc.
- A few meters away is the Hospital Clínico San Carlos, the Plaza de España, the Devod Temple and the Parque del Oeste.
- It is very well connected to all kinds of media, by bus with the lines 3,37,16,61,149 and N23, by metro (Lines 1,2, 4 and 7) and by car (M-30 road).
- Fourth floor, exterior property extending to approximately 95 sq. with an elevator.
- Comprising a hallway, a living-dining room, three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a kitchen.
- It has climalit windows, parquet floors, heating, air conditiong and built-in wardrobes.
- Storage room included.
- Young property from 2003 without architectural barriers
- Additional information can be found in the legal section.
Please refer to legal documents
Energy Performance Indicator
Please consult all the information related to this property, as well as the purchasing process on our website or by calling us on our telephone number provided.
The information and documentation provided has been prepared with care, however it is for information purposes only, the owner through BidX1, provides this documentation to interested parties so that you can perform the necessary due diligence, a process of analysis before placing a binding offer.