- Year of Construction: 1968
- Approximate built area of 75 sq. m.
- 3rd floor, exterior
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- East/West Orientated
- 4-storey building
- To be renovated
- This property has a conditioned price. The winning offer is subject to approval by the Vendor, who has a maximum of 2 working days to respond, in which case the offer will be binding. You will find more information in the Terms and Conditions
- The property is located in one of the most important shopping districts in the city (Delicias neighbourhood), very close to the AVE station (which links the property with Madrid and Barcelona in less than 1 hour) as well as to the bus station, with national and international lines. Several bus lines and trams assist the area as well.
- The Zaragoza International Airport is just 10 km away, and it has permanent connections with nine destinations, 6 of which are european.
- Apartment of approximately 75 sq.m. on a third exterior floor, very bright. The building has an elevator.
- Comprising an entrance hall, a main hallway, living room with terrce, 3 bedrooms (one of which has a terrace too), kitchen with pantry, and a bathroom.
- Property well located in the Ave neighbourhood, part of the Delicias district.
- Great investment opportunity with a potential yield between 9-10% (€5,500-6,500/year, approximately).
- Additional information can be found within the legal section.
- This property has a conditioned price. The winning offer is subject to approval by the Vendor, who has a maximum of 2 working days to respond, in which case the offer will be binding. You will find more information in the Terms and Conditions.
Please refer to Legal Documents
Energy Performance Indicator
Please consult all the information related to this property, as well as the purchasing process on our website or by calling us on our telephone number provided.
The information and documentation provided has been prepared with care, however it is for information purposes only, the owner through BidX1, provides this documentation to interested parties so that you can perform the necessary due diligence, a process of analysis before placing a binding offer.