- Type: Detached chalet
- Year of construction: 2003
- Built area: 344 m2 approx.
- Living space: 290m2 approx.
- Plot area: 488 m2 approx.
- 4 Storeys
- 5 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- South-east facing
- Views of the country side
- Features (swimming pool, garden, garage, cellar)
- Status: Good condition
- El Vendrell is a city located in Tarragona. It is the capital of the region Bajo Penedés. It is located 72 km from Barcelona and 30km to Tarragona.
- The Oasis development, where subject property is located, is close to the town center.
- Local amenities include: schools, shops, retailers, health centers, bars and restaurants.
- Transport links include: The train lines which pass by the development include the R2S and the R4. Bus routes are the the L1149, L1501. The property is well connected with the C-31 road and the C-32 motorway, as well as easy access to surrounding beaches.
- Detached chalet extending to a built area of approx. 344m2 on a site extending to approx. 488 m2 with a swimming pool, in the Oasis development.
- Distributed over 4 floors:
- Basement: extending to approx. 125,93 m2 which can be used for another bedroom, cellar, winery or storage room.
- Ground floor: extending to approx. 93,42 m2 with a porch and washroom.
- First floor: extending to approx. 77,77 m2
- Second floor: extending to approx. 46,86m2 with terrace.
- Swimming pool of approx. 30m2 and a garden.
- Additional information can be found in the legal section.
- This property has a conditioned price. The winning offer is subject to approval by the Vendor, who has a maximum of 2 working days to respond, in which case the offer will be binding. You will find more information in the Terms and Conditions
Please refer to legal documents
Energy Performance Indicator
Please consult all the information related to this property, as well as the purchasing process on our website or by calling us on our telephone number provided.
The information and documentation provided has been prepared with care, however it is for information purposes only, the owner through BidX1, provides this documentation to interested parties so that you can perform the necessary due diligence, a process of analysis before placing a binding offer.