- Built area approx. 77 sq.m
- 2nd floor, exterior
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Large terrace
- Bright house
- With elevator
- Renovation needed
- Year of construction: 1968
- Alcalá de Henares is a city of the CCAA of Madrid with a population of 194,000 inhabitants. University city of a high standard with an old town considered as a World Heritage Site and the cradle of Cervantes.
- The Chorrillo district connects the A2 with the center of the municipality.
- Amenities include small shops, bars and shopping center.
- It has close to Renfe Station, Shopping Centers and the Old Town.
- It has cercanías, direct buses to Madrid (20 minutes) and quick access to the A2.
- Second floor exterior property extending to approx. 77 sq.m in a building with elevator.
- The apartment has a living/dining room, a kitchen, 3 bedrooms , 1 bathroom and a large terrace.
- The property is in the Chorrillo neighbourhood, with all the services and shops necessaries.
- Additional information can be found within the legal section.
- This property has a conditioned price. The winning offer is subject to approval by the vendor, who has a maximum of 2 working days to respond, in which case the offer will be binding. You will find more information in the Terms and Conditions.
Please refer to Legal Documents
Energy Performance Indicator
Please consult all the information related to this property, as well as the purchasing process on our website or by calling us on our telephone number provided.
The information and documentation provided has been prepared with care, however it is for information purposes only, the owner through BidX1, provides this documentation to interested parties so that you can perform the necessary due diligence, a process of analysis before placing a binding offer.