- Detached house
- Year of construction: 2005
- Built area approx.: 237 sq.m
- Plot area: 800 sq.m
- Two storey
- 6 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Storage room
- Needs adjustments
- The property is located in El Boalo, spanish municipality located in the northwestern part of the Community of Madrid, at the foot of the southern slope of the Sierra de Guadarrama.
- Local amenities include a range of bars, restaurants, pharmacies, parks, health centers etc.
- Well connected by the M-607, A-6, M-610 and M-608 roads.
- It is serviced by the 672 bus which leaves from Moncloa from the one of the principal bus stations in Madrid. It is also serviced by line 724 from the Plaza de Castilla interchange to El Boalo.
- Detached house extending to approximately 237 sq.m on a plot of land extending to 800 sq.m
- Set across the following floors:
- Ground floor extending to approx. 179 sq.m that comprises a hallway, three bedrooms, a dressing room, two bathrooms, a lavatory, a porch, a patio and garage.
- Upper floor extending to approx. 58 sq.m that comprises a living-dining room, three bedrooms, a bathroom and a terrace.
- The property is located in El Boalo, Madrid.
- Additional information can be found within the legal section.
Por favor refiérase a los documentos legales
Energy Performance Indicator
Please consult all the information related to this property, as well as the purchasing process on our website or by calling us on our telephone number provided.
The information and documentation provided has been prepared with care, however it is for information purposes only, the owner through BidX1, provides this documentation to interested parties so that you can perform the necessary due diligence, a process of analysis before placing a binding offer.