- Approximate built area: 77 sq. meters
- Approximate usable area: 65 sq. meters
- First floor
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom and a toilet
- Second hand, in good condition
- With community pool
- South east/North orientation
- Views to common areas
- With elevator
- 5-storey building in good condition
- Year built: 2007
- Sant Sadurní d'Anoia is a municipality of Barcelona, with a population of approximately 13,000
- It is widely known for being a cava production area, with vineyards and wineries around
- It is located to the south of the Catalan capital of Barcelona, just 49 km away. Well communicated by motorway and train.
- The property is in a quiet area and close to a shopping area where there are plenty of shops and amenities
- Property of approximate 77 sq. meters on a first floor with common areas
- It comprises 3 bedrooms, a living room, a bathroom and a toilet, as well as a kitchen
- Double glazed aluminium windows, stoneware floors and radiator heating
- Young property of 2007 without architectural barriers and with a community swimming pool
- Additional information can be found within the legal section
Por favor refiérase a los documentos legales
Please consult all the information related to this property, as well as the purchasing process on our website or by calling us on our telephone number provided.
The information and documentation provided has been prepared with care, however it is for information purposes only, the owner through BidX1, provides this documentation to interested parties so that you can perform the necessary due diligence, a process of analysis before placing a binding offer.