- Approximate built area of 105 sq. meters
- 77 m2 Approximate usable area of 77 sq. meters
- Fourth floor
- Three bedrooms
- A bathroom
- Well maintained stoneware floor
- Year built: 1975
- Sureste Northwest Southwest orientated
- Street views
- With elevator
- Access for the disabled
- 4-storey building
- To be refurbished
- Valencia is the third largest city of Spain with a population of around 800,000 with all kind of big city amenities included. It is well known for its undeniable tourist appeal and its closeness to the sea with a quick access to the beaches. It has an airport and a sea promenade.
- The apartment is situated in the north side of the Sant Isidre neighbourhood, with an appealing shopping area and surrounded by large avenues.
- There are Primary, Secondary and High Schools around, as well as clinics, green areas, sport areas, supermarkets, pharmacies, stores and fuel stations.
- Very well connected by different subway lines (Metro Safranar, lines 0, 1, 2 and 7) as well as some buses lines (72 & 73). Close access to the V-30 road.
- Property of approximately 105 sq. meters on a fourth floor with elevator access
- It comprises a living room with terrace, 3 bedrooms, a bathroom and a kitchen with laundry room
- Located in the neighbourhood of Sant Isidre
- Additional information can be found within the legal section.
Please refer to Legal Documents
Energy Performance Indicator
Please consult all the information related to this property, as well as the purchasing process on our website or by calling us on our telephone number provided.
The information and documentation provided has been prepared with care, however it is for information purposes only, the owner through BidX1, provides this documentation to interested parties so that you can perform the necessary due diligence, a process of analysis before placing a binding offer.