- Built area approx. 103 sq.m
- Living space approx. 83 sq.m
- First floor, exterior
- Two bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Year of construction: 2007
- East facing
- Furnished kitchen with appliances
- Views: Interior
- Large dressing room in master suite
- Lift available
- Two-storey building
- In very good condition
- Alcalá de Henares is located 20 minutes from Madrid, its historical centre is an UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- The Historical Centre of Alcalá de Henares has places of great cultural interest such as the University of Alcalá.
- The area has supermarkets, pharmacies, banks, green areas and sports centres
- Transport links include the C2 Commuter Station, RENFE, and bus lines 197 and 254 and the A2, the M-100, M-119 and M-300 motorways.
- Property extending to approximately 103 m2 on the first floor in very good condition.
- Sold furnished with high quality furniture.
- Comprising two bedrooms, a living room, two full bathrooms and a furnished kitchen.
- The property is located in the historic centre of Alcalá de Henares, between Libreros Street and the Vía Complutense
- Additional information can be found within the legal section.
Please refer to the legal documents
Please consult all the information related to this property, as well as the purchasing process on our website or by calling us on our telephone number provided.
The information and documentation provided has been prepared with care, however it is for information purposes only, the owner through BidX1, provides this documentation to interested parties so that you can perform the necessary due diligence, a process of analysis before placing a binding offer.