- Approx built area. 89m2
- Approx living space. 78m2
- Year of construction: 200
- 4 storey building
- With elevator
- 3rd floor exterior
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Views of the street
- Electric heating
- Features: parking space (15m2) and storage room (5m2).
- In good condition
- Gran Canaria is one of the islands of the Autonomous Community of the Canary Islands. It is known for its white sand and black lava beaches such as Playa del Inglés or Maspalomas, Puerto Rico, etc. It has an estimated population of approx. 859,835 inhabitants.
- The house is located in the city of Vecindario which is the 3rd most densely populated on the island and 5th in the archipelago. The neighbourhood is called Orilla Baja and is 3 km from the center of Vecindario.
- Amenities include a range of supermarkets, with a SPAR located in the same building, in the same building where the house is located, theaters, the Atlantic Mall, cinemas, bars, restaurants, shops, banks, pharmacies etc.
- Transport links include the bus line 8. By car or taxi, subject property is located 35 km from Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, 15 km from Gran Canaria airport and a further15 km from Maspalomas which is a prime tourist destination. The island is well connected by the GC-1 motorway.
- Third floor exterior apartment with a built area extending to approx. 89m2 with views to the street.
- Subject property comprising of 3 bedrooms, one of them is a suite, a large living room, fully equipped kitchen and 2 full bathrooms.
- The property also has a garage and storage room.
- Excellent investment opportunity, with a potential yield of approx. 9%. Average monthly rental prices in the area for similar properties are between 550-650€./month.
- Additional information can be found in the legal section.
Please refer to legal the documents.
Please consult all the information related to this property, as well as the purchasing process on our website or by calling us on our telephone number provided.
The information and documentation provided has been prepared with care, however it is for information purposes only, the owner through BidX1, provides this documentation to interested parties so that you can perform the necessary due diligence, a process of analysis before placing a binding offer.