- Built area approximately 91 sq.m
- Useful area approximately 80 sq.m
- 4th floor, exterior
- Three bedrooms
- One bathroom
- Year of construction: 1965
- Views of the street
- No elevator
- No heating system in place
- Within a building comprising 4 floors
- Renovation needed
- Valencia, Spain's third largest city with nearly 800,000 inhabitants.
- Home to some representative monuments such as the Miguelete, the Cathedral, the Serranos and Quart Towers, the Lonja de la Seda, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1996, and the City of Arts and Sciences.
- The property is located in the Torrefiel neighborhood in the north of the capital.
- Local amenities include sports centers, parks, pharmacies and small shops.
- Transport links include Metro lines 0, 3 and 9 and access to the CV-30.
- Fourth floor exterior property extending to approximately 91 sq.m.
- The apartment has three bedrooms, a living room, a complete bathroom and a kitchen.
- Additional information can be found within the legal section.
Please refer to the legal documents.
Energy Performance Indicator
Please consult all the information related to this property, as well as the purchasing process on our website or by calling us on our telephone number provided.
The information and documentation provided has been prepared with care, however it is for information purposes only, the owner through BidX1, provides this documentation to interested parties so that you can perform the necessary due diligence, a process of analysis before placing a binding offer.