- Built area approx. 131m2
- Living area approx. 99 m2
- Year of construction. 1975
- Third floor, exterior
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- South-east facing
- Views of the street
- No heating
- Building comprising of 4 floors
- Works needed
- Valencia is the city with the third largest population in Spain with close to 800.000 inhabitants.
- Some famous landmarks include the Miguelete, la Catedral, las Torres de Serranos y de Quart, la Lonja de la Seda, which was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1996, and the City of the Arts and Sciences.
- Subject property is located in the Sant Isidre neighborhood.
- Amenities include sports centers, supermarkets, parks, pharmacies, restaurants etc.
- Transport links include Metro lines 0,1, 2 and 7 and access to the V-30 road.
- Third floor, exterior apartment extending to approx. 131m2 with an elevator.
- Comprising of 4 bedrooms, living room with a terrace. 2 bathrooms and a kitchen
- Subject property is located in the La Picanya neighborhood.
- Excellent investment opportunity with a potential yield of 6%. Rental prices in this area for similar properties are around 750€ per month.
- Additional information can be found within the legal section.
Please refer to the legal documents.
Energy Performance Indicator
Please consult all the information related to this property, as well as the purchasing process on our website or by calling us on our telephone number provided.
The information and documentation provided has been prepared with care, however it is for information purposes only, the owner through BidX1, provides this documentation to interested parties so that you can perform the necessary due diligence, a process of analysis before placing a binding offer.