- Terraced house
- Built area approx. 240m2
- Living area approx. 213 m2
- Plot area approx. 251 m2
- Number of floors: 4
- Number of bedrooms: 4
- Number of bathrooms: 4
- Year of construction: 2006
- East facing
- Views of the development
- Heating system: natural gas
- In good condition
- Arroyomolinos, southeast of Madrid, is a municipality with a population of 30,000 inhabitants which partially located in the Regional Park where the Guadarrama River runs through.
- The house is located in the north of the municipality in the Las Castañeras area, very close to an important commercial area with shopping centers and leisure areas.
- Very close to the A5 and the R-5. Bus routes to Madrid include the 495, 496, to Móstoles 498,499 and Xanadú, 534
- Terraced house with a built area extending to approx. 240m2 on a plot extending to approx. 251m2 with views of the development.
- Set across 3 floors:
- Basement: 91 m2 approx. comprising of a garage, lavatory and a stairway to the ground floor.
- Ground floor: extending to apporx. 83 m2 which consists of a covered porche, living room, dining room, kitchen, bathroom, a bedroom and a porche with a garden.
- First floor: extending to approx. 73 m2, comprising of 3 bedrooms, (master bedroom with an en-suite) and two bathrooms.
- Penthouse: extending to approx. 10m2 with a large terrace.
- Additional information can be found within the legal section.
Please refer to the legal documents.
Energy Performance Indicator
Please consult all the information related to this property, as well as the purchasing process on our website or by calling us on our telephone number provided.
The information and documentation provided has been prepared with care, however it is for information purposes only, the owner through BidX1, provides this documentation to interested parties so that you can perform the necessary due diligence, a process of analysis before placing a binding offer.