- Built area approx 100 m2
- Second floor, exterior
- 4 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom and lavatory
- North facing
- Views of the street
- No heating system in place
- Building comprising of 9 floors
- Renovation needed
- Valencia is a port city located in the southeast of Spain with around 800.000 inhabitants. Some famous landmarks include the Miguelete, la Catedral, las Torres de Serranos y de Quart, la Lonja de la Seda, which was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1996, and the City of the Arts and Sciences.
- The Nou Moles neighborhood is located close to the center of Valencia.
- Local amenities include a range of restaurants, bars, supermarkets, banks etc. Hospital Preset is located 1km from the property and other important services in the area include Social security offices and public schools.
- The City of Arts and Sciences and the Oceanografic center is located 3km approx from subject property.
- Excellent investment opportunity with a potential yield of approx. 6%. Monthly rental prices in the area for similar properties ranging between 700€.
- Transport links include Metro stations Ángel Guimerà (Lines 1, 2, 3, 5 and 9) and Avenida del Cid (Lines 3, 5 and 9)
- Second floor, exterior property extending to approx.100 m2.
- Comprising of 4 bedrooms, living room with a large balcony, bathroom and lavatory and a kitchen to be renovated.
- Subject property is located in the Barrio Nou Moles and has an elevator.
- Once renovated, could be subject to a monthly tenancy of minimum €700.
- Additional information can be found within the legal section.
Please refer to the legal documents.
Energy Performance Indicator
Please consult all the information related to this property, as well as the purchasing process on our website or by calling us on our telephone number provided.
The information and documentation provided has been prepared with care, however it is for information purposes only, the owner through BidX1, provides this documentation to interested parties so that you can perform the necessary due diligence, a process of analysis before placing a binding offer.