- Built area approx. 161 m2
- Sixth floor, exterior
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- Year of construction: 1980
- Southeast facing
- Views of the street
- Building comprising of 7 floors
- In good condition
- Valencia is a port city located in the southeast of Spain with around 800.000 inhabitants. Some famous landmarks include the Miguelete, la Catedral, las Torres de Serranos y de Quart, la Lonja de la Seda, which was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1996, and the City of the Arts and Sciences.
- The La Petxina neighborhood is adjacent to the famous Ciutat Vella, which has many local businesses, parking, schools and supermarkets. The local hospital is located approx. 4k from the property.
- El Oceanografic center is also located 4 k as well as the the Playa de la Malvarrosa (7k).
- Transport links include bus routes Mestre Guerrero - Joan Llorens 73 and Pérez Galdós - Sant Josep de la Muntanya 67 N4 and Metro lines: TÚRIA L:0,1,2
- Sixth floor, exterior property extending to approx.161 m2 with street views and an interior patio.
- Comprising of 1 bedrooms, living room, bedroom, bathroom and kitchen.
- Subject property is located in the La Petxina neighborhood, in Valencia.
- Additional information can be found within the legal section.
Please refer to Legal Documents
Energy Performance Indicator
Please consult all the information related to this property, as well as the purchasing process on our website or by calling us on our telephone number provided.
The information and documentation provided has been prepared with care, however it is for information purposes only, the owner through BidX1, provides this documentation to interested parties so that you can perform the necessary due diligence, a process of analysis before placing a binding offer.