- Detached house
- Built area approx.160m2
- Living area approx.150m2
- Plot area approx:132m2
- Year of construction: 2006
- 3 storey building
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- South facing
- Views of the street
- Features: parking space, storage room and garden
- In good condition
- The villa is located 600 mts from Getares beach.
- Algeciras is well connected with Seville and Malaga. The Mediterranean highway (A-7) begins in Algeciras, and it serves as a bypass for the city and links it with neighbouring towns on the Costa del Sol. It is connected with Cadiz by the N-340 (national road). In the neighbouring town of Los Barrios begins the A-381, a highway that links the bay of Algeciras with Jerez, and with Seville via the AP-4.
- The closest airports are Gibraltar airport, 21.6 km away, which has flights to London and Manchester. The airport of Jerez is 109 km away which allows for travel to European destinations such as Frankfurt, Munich, Hamburg, London or Brussels and national destinations such as Madrid, Palma de Mallorca or Barcelona in various companies. The airport of Malaga-Costa del Sol, 131 km away, is the largest airport in Andalucía and has more offer with destinations in North America, Africa and the Middle East and European destinations (France, Bulgaria, Denmark) and national destinations. There are three daily bus connections from Algeciras to Malaga airport.
- Detached house with a built area extending to approx.160m2 on a extending to approx.132m2.
- Set across 3 floors:
- Basement floor: approx. 52m2, open plan with access via staircase to the other floors.
- Ground floor: approx. 53m2m, comprising of living room, kitchen and 1 bathroom.
- First floor: approx. 50 m2 comprising of to the bedrooms and 1 bathroom.
- Ground floor: approx. 37 m2 for storage.
- In good condition
- Additional information can be found within the legal section.
Please refer to legal the documents.
Please consult all the information related to this property, as well as the purchasing process on our website or by calling us on our telephone number provided.
The information and documentation provided has been prepared with care, however it is for information purposes only, the owner through BidX1, provides this documentation to interested parties so that you can perform the necessary due diligence, a process of analysis before placing a binding offer.