- Year of construction: 1960
- Built area approx. 62 m2
- Living space approx. 56 m2
- 3rd floor, exterior
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Commercial area
- Building comprising of 4 floors
- Renovation needed
- Zaragoza is the capital the province of it which shares the same name, and the capital of the autonomous community of Aragón.
- Zaragoza has a population 666.880 inhabitants and is the fifth most populated city in Spain after Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia and Sevilla. Moreover it is the fifth leading city in Spain for economic activity, and the 17th in Europe.
- Subject property is located close to the university campus in one of the most commercial areas of the city (barrio Universidad San Francisco), close to Mercadonna supermarket, health centers, parks, restaurants schools and easy access to the historical town center. A variety of urban busses and trams pass by the building where the property is located.
- The apartment is located around 10km from Zaragoza international airport and close to the train station Delicias which connects the city with Madrid and Barcelona, amongst other important Spanish cities.
- Third floor, exterior apartment extending to approx. 62m2
- Comprising of an entrance hall, living room, 3 bedrooms, a kitchen and bathroom.
- The property is well located in the Universidad San Francisco in Zaragoza capital.
- Excellent investment opportunity with a potential annual tenancy of approx. 7.000-7.500€ with a potential yield of between 7-8%.
- Additional information can be found within the legal section.
Please refer to the legal documents.
Energy Performance Indicator
Please consult all the information related to this property, as well as the purchasing process on our website or by calling us on our telephone number provided.
The information and documentation provided has been prepared with care, however it is for information purposes only, the owner through BidX1, provides this documentation to interested parties so that you can perform the necessary due diligence, a process of analysis before placing a binding offer.