- Year of construction: 1970
- Built area approx. 77 m2
- 5th floor, exterior
- Building comprising of 5 floors
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- Some works needed
- Property located in Torrent, a municipality of the Valencian Community which has a population 80.630. This is the most populated municipality in the province, after the capital, slightly ahead of the municipality of Gandia, and the sixth most populated in the Valencian Community behind the three provincial capitals, Elche and Torrevieja.
- Located close to the welk-known Avenida Al Vedat beside the Torrent Avinguda metro station.
- Local amenities include a range of restaurants, bars, supermarkets, gyms, pharmacies, Santa Teresa de Jesús Al Vedat school and the Catholic Unversity of Valencia.
- The airport is located 20 mins away via the A-3.
- 5th floor exterior property extending to approx. 77m2 with a terrace.
- Comprising of a living room with a terrace, hallway, 2 bedrooms, a bathroom and kitchen.
- Located in Torrent, Valencia.
- Excellent investment opportunity with a potential yield 9-10%. Annual rental prices in the area for similar properties are around 6.000€.
- Additional information can be found within the legal section.
Please refer to the legal documents.
Energy Performance Indicator
Please consult all the information related to this property, as well as the purchasing process on our website or by calling us on our telephone number provided.
The information and documentation provided has been prepared with care, however it is for information purposes only, the owner through BidX1, provides this documentation to interested parties so that you can perform the necessary due diligence, a process of analysis before placing a binding offer.