- Approx. built area: 62m2
- Approx. living area: 54m2
- Year of construction: 1965
- 8 storey building
- 5th floor interior
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- Views to the external and internal patio.
- Heating Ind. Natural gas
- Some works needed
- The property is located in Oviedo, the capital of Asturias and is considered by the European Commission to be one of the cities with the best quality of life in the EU. It has more than 220.000 inhabitants.
- The property is located on General Elorza street, near Salesas shopping centre, El corte Inglés Uría, Parkiland and Oviedo Cathedral. All of these are places are less than 1,5km from the property.
- Local amenities include a range of restaurants, pharmacies, banks, parking, sports centers.
- The area is well connected by road (N-634, AS-232 and A-66) that communicate with the north of Spain and the center of the peninsula. There is a bus stop close by, where the Oviedo-Soto de Llanera line stops and connects with the city centre (2.5km away).
- Fifth floor interior apartment with a built area extending to approx. 62m2 with views onto the external and internal patios.
- Subject property comprising of 2 bedrooms, a living room, kitchen and a bathroom.
- The property is located on General Elorza, one of the main roads which avails of all kind of stores and services such as the mall Centro Comercial Salesas.
- Excellent investment opportunity, with a potential yield of approx. 7%. Average monthly rental prices in the area for similar properties are around 550€./month.
- Additional information can be found in the legal section.
Please refer to legal the documents
Please consult all the information related to this property, as well as the purchasing process on our website or by calling us on our telephone number provided.
The information and documentation provided has been prepared with care, however it is for information purposes only, the owner through BidX1, provides this documentation to interested parties so that you can perform the necessary due diligence, a process of analysis before placing a binding offer.