- Year of construction: 1954
- Built area approx. 87 m2
- First floor, exterior
- 2-3 potential bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Built-in wardrobes
- Interior patio and a pantry
- Commercial and central area
- Building comprising of 4 floors
- Renovation needed
- Located right in the centre, between the famous Gravina, Plus Ultra and Puerto streets, in Huelva city.
- Huelva is directly connected to the capital of the Autonomous Community, Sevilla at a distance of 90 km and with Portugal at 45 km, through the Autopista del Quinto Centenario (A-49), or E01, which splits into the H-30 ring road and the H-31 at the entrance to the city. Other entry roads are the N-431 (towards Ayamonte and Sevilla), the N-441 towards Gibraleón and the north of the province or the A-492 towards Punta Umbría and its spectacular beaches. Huelva also has a maritime line to the Canary Islands.
- The property is located within the historical center, with many national and international shops, bars, restaurants, hotels, and tourist and institutional facilities.
- First floor, exterior property extending to approx. 87m2.
- 2 or 3 bedrooms can be made with renovation and a bathroom.
- Well located in the centre of capital of Huelva.
- Excellent investment opportunity with indicative rental prices of between €7.500 -€8000 per year with a yield of 8%.
- Additional information can be found in the legal section.
Please refer to the legal documents.
Energy Performance Indicator
Please consult all the information related to this property, as well as the purchasing process on our website or by calling us on our telephone number provided.
The information and documentation provided has been prepared with care, however it is for information purposes only, the owner through BidX1, provides this documentation to interested parties so that you can perform the necessary due diligence, a process of analysis before placing a binding offer.