- Year of construction: 1959
- Built area approx. 86 m2
- Fourth floor, exterior
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Excellent views and brightness
- Building comprising of 4 floors
- Renovation needed
- Zaragoza is the capital the province of which it shares the same name, and the capital of the autonomous community of Aragón.
- Zaragoza has a population 666.880 inhabitants and is the fifth most populated city in Spain after Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia and Sevilla. Moreover, it is the fifth leading city in Spain for economic activity, and the 17th of Europe behind London, Moscow, Paris, Milan, Amsterdam, Brussels, Munich, Madrid, Berlin, Vienna, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Barcelona, Valencia and Sevilla.
- Subject property is located in one of the more commercial areas of the city (Delicias neighborhood), which is close to the train station which connects with Madrid and Barcelona (in a little over 1 hour) ,and with national and international bus routes. A variety of urban busses and trams pass by the building where the property is located.
- The apartment is located around 10km from international Zaragoza airport with connections to 9 destinations, 6 international (London, Paris, Brussels, Milan, Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest) and 3 national (Mallorca, Tenerife and Lanzarote) which have connections to other Spanish islands such as Gran Canaria, Fuerteventura, Ibiza and Menorca.
- Fourth floor, bright, exterior apartment extending to approx. 86 m2.
- Comprising of a lobby, 3 bedrooms, a kitchen with a terrace, bathroom and second terrace.
- Property is located in the Delicias neighborhood of Zaragoza capital.
- Excellent investment opportunity with a potential annual tenancy of between 7.000-8.000€ at a potential yield of between 9-10%.
- Additional information can be found within the legal section.
Please refer to the legal documents.
Energy Performance Indicator
Please consult all the information related to this property, as well as the purchasing process on our website or by calling us on our telephone number provided.
The information and documentation provided has been prepared with care, however it is for information purposes only, the owner through BidX1, provides this documentation to interested parties so that you can perform the necessary due diligence, a process of analysis before placing a binding offer.