- Built area approx. 85 m2
- Living area approx. 67m2
- 6th floor, exterior
- Three bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Year of construction: 1978
- South facing
- Views of the street
- Building comprising of 11 floors
- Renovation needed
- Guadalajara is the capital of the province Castilla-La Mancha and has more than 85.000 inhabitants, very close to Madrid and with quick access to the Henares motorway which has all kinds of services such as hospitals, shopping centers and cultural hubs.
- The property is located in the Nuevo Alamín neighborhood located in the northeast of the city.
- Local amenities include health centers, sport centers, schools, hospitals, etc.
- Transport links include Cercanías train lines which connect to Madrid and AVE to Yebes. It connects with the A2 y R2 motorways.
- 6th floor, exterior property extending to approx. 85m2 to renovate.
- Comprising of 3 bedrooms, living room, a bathroom and a kitchen with a clothesline.
- Excellent investment opportunity with a potential yield of 6%. Rental prices for similar properties in the area are around €600 per month.
- Additional information can be found within the legal section.
Please refer to the legal documents.
Energy Performance Indicator
Please consult all the information related to this property, as well as the purchasing process on our website or by calling us on our telephone number provided.
The information and documentation provided has been prepared with care, however it is for information purposes only, the owner through BidX1, provides this documentation to interested parties so that you can perform the necessary due diligence, a process of analysis before placing a binding offer.