- Type: apartment
- Approximate built area: 89 m2
- Approximate useful area: 77 m2
- Year of construction: 1992
- No. construction floors: 4
- Without elevator
- 1st floor
- No. bedrooms: 3
- No. bathrooms: 2
- Views: to the street
- Status: some work is needed
- The house is located in the Casco Histórico de Vallecas, considered one of the neighbourhoods with more young people in Madrid. The neighbourhood has a variety of services such as supermarkets, schools, shops, restaurants, banks, etc. The neighbourhood is surrounded by green areas and parks.
- The neighbourhood is an area of urban development that has in its surroundings commercial areas as (Mercadona, C. C. La Gavia, Ikea, Lidl); educational centers (CP José de Echegaray, Colegio Stella Maris, Colegio Sagrado Corazón); health centers (Hospital Universitario Infanta Leonor, C. S Ensanche de Vallecas, C. S Villa de Vallecas); recreational areas (Parque Gavia, Centro Deportivo Miguel Hernández, Campo Rayo Vallecano), etc.
- The area has excellent road accesses with direct access to A3, M45 and M40. Very good communications in public transport with the La Gavia metro (line 1) and buses. Specifically lines 142, 145 and night N9.
- Property extending to a built area of approximate 89,71m2, 1st floor exterior facing street views with a terrace as a laundry place. The property is closet o the “Parque de las Cataratas” and the clinic “Ensanche de Vallecas”. It is also close to the Congosto metro station.
- The property is comprised of 3 bedrooms with 1 built in wardrobes, living room with views to the street, kitchen without equipment and 2 bathrooms.
- Additional information can be found in the legal section.
Por favor refiérase a los documentos legales
Energy Performance Indicator
Please consult all the information related to this property, as well as the purchasing process on our website or by calling us on our telephone number provided.
The information and documentation provided has been prepared with care, however it is for information purposes only, the owner through BidX1, provides this documentation to interested parties so that you can perform the necessary due diligence, a process of analysis before placing a binding offer.