- Built area approx. 30 m2
- Third floor attic, exterior
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- Spacious terrace with excelent views
- Year of construction: 2004
- North facing
- Views of the street and Córdoba city
- No elevator
- Building comprising of 3 floors
- Córdoba is a city in Andalucía in southern Spain.
- Córdoba is home to many notable pieces of Moorish architecture including the the Mezquita which was named as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1984.
- The property is located two minutes from Victoria gardens.
- Local amenities include all features of a large city including a range of bars, taverns, restaurants, shops, supermarkets, hospitals and health centres.
- Transport links include: Autovía del Sur (A-4). Autovía de Málaga, A-45, Carretera Nacional N-432 (Badajoz and Granada).
- One bedroom, third floor attic extending to approx. 30 m2
- Comprising of 1 bedroom, living room with a large terrace, 1 bathroom and a kitchen.
- The property is located between Ramón y Cajal square and el Paseo de la Vitoria, in a very central location.
- Additional information can be found in the legal section.
Please refer to legal documents
Please refer to the legal documents.
Energy Performance Indicator
Please consult all the information related to this property, as well as the purchasing process on our website or by calling us on our telephone number provided.
The information and documentation provided has been prepared with care, however it is for information purposes only, the owner through BidX1, provides this documentation to interested parties so that you can perform the necessary due diligence, a process of analysis before placing a binding offer.