- Urban plot for residential use in the neighborhood of Tetuán, Madrid
- Total plot area: 78m2 approx.
- Buildable area: 344m2 approx.
- Structure executed at 18%
- Services: Water, electricity, sewer, street lighting, sidewalks
- Within the urban core
- Plot with a regular surface
- Plot located on Jerónima Llorente street, in the Tetuán neighborhood, in Madrid.
- It is a very central and well connected area in Madrid Capital.
- Located next to the Dehesa de la Villa.
- It has the metro stops of Estrecho and Francos Rodríguez 5 minutes walk, as well as bus stops followed.
- In the area we also find all types of services: pharmacies, supermarkets, restaurants, parks, and schools
- The plot is for residential use. It has an area of 78 m2. The buildable area is 344 m2.
- The maximum number of homes that can be built are 4, of about 75 m2 each.
- There is a structure raised to 18%. It is an area with high profitability both by area and by typology.
- Please refer to legal documents for further information
Please refer to legal documents
Please refer to Legal Documents
Pendiente de gestión y obtención por el adquirente del activo.
Please consult all the information related to this property, as well as the purchasing process on our website or by calling us on our telephone number provided.
The information and documentation provided has been prepared with care, however it is for information purposes only, the owner through BidX1, provides this documentation to interested parties so that you can perform the necessary due diligence, a process of analysis before placing a binding offer.