- Type: Apartment
- Year of construction: 2009
- Approx. constructed area: 117 m2
- 12th floor, exterior
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Spectacular views
- Northwest Orientation
- garages and storage room
- Building of 20 floors and 3 basements
- Several elevators
- Air conditioning with hot/cold air system
- 24-hour porter
- Garden space
- Children’s play area
- Paddle, gym and swimming pool
- Very good condition
- Located in Isla de Chamartín, Madrid, in the north of the capital approx. 20 mins from the city center.
- Located in the district of Hortaleza, in the neighborhood of Virgen del Cortijo
- Local amenities include shopping centers, supermarkets, pharmacies, bars and restaurants. The property is within close proximity to the financial district of the capital.
- Transport links include Metro, Cercanías train lines, bus links and access to the M11, A1, M30 and direct access to Paseo de Castellana, and well connected to the airport of Madrid-Barajas Adolfo Suárez.
- Apartment extending to approx. 117 m2
- Air conditioning with cold/hot air system
- Comprised of 2 bedrooms, hall, kitchen, living room and 2 bathrooms.
- The property is located in Chamartín, in one of the best areas of the capital of Spain
- It is sold with 2 parking spaces and 1 storage which are included in the price.
- The property has several elevators, green areas, doorman 24h, swimming pool, gym, changing room, paddle tennis court, and children's area.
- Consult documentation and additional and detailed information in the legal section.
Impuestos y gastos de adquisición no incluidos en el precio
Please refer to Legal Documents
Energy Performance Indicator
Please consult all the information related to this property, as well as the purchasing process on our website or by calling us on our telephone number provided.
The information and documentation provided has been prepared with care, however it is for information purposes only, the owner through BidX1, provides this documentation to interested parties so that you can perform the necessary due diligence, a process of analysis before placing a binding offer.