- Type: Three-bedroom apartment
- Approx. constructed area: 121 m2
- Approx. living space: 110 m2
- Year of construction: 1979
- 6th floor, exterior
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Southern orientation
- Street views
- In need of renovation
- Manacor is an inland town on the island of Mallorca in the Balearic Islands that has approximately 42,000 inhabitants.
- The subject property is located in the old town, approx. 7km from the coast and surrounding beaches and 50km from the capital of the island, Palma.
- Amenities in the area include schools, shops, supermarkets and a range of bars and restaurants.
- Transport links include train lines, bus links, the Ma-15 and Palma airport.
- Apartment extending to approx. 121m2 with elevator.
- Luminous with panoramic views
- The property is distributed over a hall, living room, kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a balcony.
- Parquet floors, double-glazed windows
- Please refer to the legal documents for further information in the legal section
Please refer to Legal Documents
Energy Performance Indicator
Please consult all the information related to this property, as well as the purchasing process on our website or by calling us on our telephone number provided.
The information and documentation provided has been prepared with care, however it is for information purposes only, the owner through BidX1, provides this documentation to interested parties so that you can perform the necessary due diligence, a process of analysis before placing a binding offer.